How do we do it?
Our Virtual Learning and Research Network is based on several groundbreaking features:
- A 1-year specialization Program in Advanced Physics with institutions from Europe and Latin America.
- Interconnected state-of-the-art scientific instrumentation laboratories. Remote access available.
- An innovative e-learning platform.
- Work based on an open access approach
- Learning content is structured through problem-solving oriented mini-modules.
- A diverse, international and collaborative work environment.
- Internships in research laboratories or with industrial partners.