What do we want?
We work to design and develop an educational program within the framework of a Latin American Alliance in Advance Physics for students from Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Venezuela.
- To support modernisation, accessibility and the internationalization of higher education in the partner countries.
- To strengthen inter-institutional relations between the European and Latin American virtual research and learning communities.
- To promote convergence in the Advanced Physics curricular offer within higher education institutions, encouraging close cooperation in academic activities, in line with the EU’s Bologna Process.
- To develop study programs for the online courses within the alliance.
- To train technical/academic staff and students in the use of virtual learning tools and collaborative environments in their HEI [Higher Education Institutions].
- To develop new pedagogical resources and methodologies that can be used and transferred to other fields within Higher Education Institutions.
We have built and developed a sustainable, dynamic, interconnected, wide-ranging network of Latin American and European researchers in Advanced Physics, with close ties to the productive sector, leading to the development of science and technology in the region. Together we contribute to the updating, accessibility and internationalization of higher education systems in the region. We promote the creation of similar communities in other areas of knowledge.
- Open Access
- Open/free discussion